Norton, formerly known as Norton by Symantec, is a division of NortonLifeLock and is based out of Mountain View, California. Since being acquired by the Symantec Corporation in 1990, Norton offered a variety of products and services related to digital security. In 2014, it was announced that Norton's parent company Symantec would split its business into two units - one focused on security, and one focused on information management, with Norton being placed in the unit focused on security.
- Protect your devices against viruses, malware, spyware and ransomware
- 100% Virus Protection Promise
- Norton Parental Control gives you detailed Kid's activity
- Real-time Threat Protection
- Smart Firewall for PC or Firewall for Mac
- Password Manager and Cloud Backup
- Powerful protection for your device and personal information it stores